Mexico Joe's serves up delicious Sonoran-style dishes in a festive atmosphere that the whole family will enjoy!
Join the Stan Clark Companies Team
Mexico Joe's, Eskimo Joe's, MoJo's Rock 'N' Bowl Grill, Eskimo Joe's Clothes, Eskimo Joe's Promotional Products Group, and Stan Clark Companies
The right applicants are seeking a dynamic work environment where serving our guests is top priority. No matter what the position, every job in every company is important because every job touches the guest. By helping us exceed our guests expectations, you'll grow with us and enjoy the rewards that come with success.
To Delight Every Guest By Giving MY Best!
To Create Lifelong Relationships By Delighting One Person At A Time.
If you can live our vision:
Even though we always have fun and dress in only the coolest Eskimo Joe's Clothes, we have some guidelines in place to assure both our guests and our team members experience the best Mexico Joe's has to offer.
Some of our standards are:
- Our guests ALWAYS come first and we do whatever is necessary to assure they have a fantastic experience and leave our establishment wanting to return.
- In order to best serve our guests, we are closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. All our team members are expected to be available to work Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and/or New Year's Day, as well as the days immediately following Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We support many special events. Team members are expected to work the majority of Saturdays and special events such as OSU game days.
- All team members are required to utilize direct deposit to receive their paycheck.
- We participate in E-verify, so all new hire's I-9 information will be confirmed with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Hair must be neat and clean. Hair must be pulled to the back of the neck if serving food and beverages. Kitchen team members must wear a hat and a SCC managed company shirt.
- Facial hair, beards and mustaches, must be kept neatly trimmed.
- Front of house team members - hair must be of a conservative color and style and males cannot wear nail polish.
- Front of house team members may only wear tasteful earrings and discreet nose studs. Ear gauging must be smaller than a dime (19mm) and must have a non-clear plug at all time, preferably of a skin tone color, no tunnels are allowed. No other visible body piercing jewelry is allowed while working.
- Front of house team members are not permitted to have tattoos on their face, front of the neck, or hands (other than a small wedding band).
- All team members must wear approved slip resistant shoes and socks.
This are just a few highlights about us. We hope you have a feel for the fun we have every day. Thanks again for your interest.